Bollards and Bollard Covers Warranty
Reliance Foundry’s warranty information for bollard products.
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. (herein “the Company”) warrants that castings, metal components and plastic components of our bollards will be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from date of invoice from the Company.
The Company warrants coatings
on our bollards will not peel, crack, or significantly change color for two years from date of invoice from the Company.
The Company will, at its option, refund purchase price of, repair, or replace defective products; excluding shipping, handling, or any installation
costs incurred by the Customer.
For claims against warranty to be honored, customer shall:
Warranty excludes damage due to:
- provide records to establish identification of products involved in claim.
- allow the Company or its representative access to place where product is installed for purpose of examining product and installation.
- failure to observe the Company’s instructions regarding shipping, storage, handling, assembly, installation, and maintenance.
- exposure to chemical fumes, acid rain, salt, salt spray, standing water, or other corrosive conditions.
- scratching, abrading, misuse, abuse, impact, natural disasters, explosions, fire, traffic accidents, or any other cause beyond the Company’s control.
Warranty is extended solely to the customer who purchases products from the Company and is not transferable.
The Company is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. The Company is not bound by verbal, implied, or inferred warranties unless agreed to in writing.